Suitable for all types of hair. Intended primarily for home use
Recommended for light blonde to brown hair.
Ingredients: Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder*, Curcuma Longa (Curcuma) Root Powder, Rheum Undulatum (Rhubarb) Root Powder, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Algin, Perfume (Essential oils),
* Certified organic
How to use it:
Pour boiling water into the hair colour powder and mix to creamy consistency. To deepen the colour result, use black tea or coffee instead of water. Unique and beautiful shades are achieved by mixed 2 or 3 hair colours together. Apply strand for strand using a paintbrush, starting with the roots and then spread it along the length of each strand. Wrap the hair in cling film or plastic after you have treated it and leave for 30 minutes and 2 hours, depending on the desired colour intensity. In general, thicker and/or darker hair requires longer processing times then finer and/or lighter-colour hair.
The hair is then rinsed with plenty of warm water.
• To do a strand test before using Logona Herbal Hair Colours by wrapping a strand of hair in cling film after you have treated it. Place the film against your skin to simulate body warmth and leave for at least 30 minutes.
• To avoid skin discoloration at hairline, apply a thin layer of a rich cream, along your hairline and place cotton coiling on top of the cream to create a barrier. Any skin discoloration that does occur will disappear on its own within a short time. You can remove the discoloration with a mixture of lemon juice and vegetable oil.
• If you have more than 50% grey in your hair, the Natural Brown and Brown Umber are highly recommended as these contain very little Henna, relying instead on vegetable based dyes.
• Allow four to five weeks after chemical dyes have been used before using Logona Herbal Hair Colours in your hair.
• Safe for use after perming.
• Keep in mind that grey is notoriously difficult to cover and you may need to apply 2 to 3 applications to cover the grey completely. As the product is completely natural, you can do this on consecutive days without the risk of damaging your hair.
Helpful tips to colour grey hair
A strand test is recommended prior to colouring all your hair.
To get a darker or more intensive colour result, it is sometimes necessary to colour your hair twice. However, you should wait at least 12 hours before colouring a second time. One approach to achieve a dark colour result begins with a coloration of Chestnut Brown, followed by a second layer of Brown Umber. You can also mix Brown Umber powder with Henna Black. However, the black component should not exceed 30% of the overall mixture. To be on the safe side, we recommend that you start with 10% black (about one tablespoon) and increase the black proportion gradually as needed in subsequent colourings. Bear in mind that Henna Black should only be mixed into another colour base, and never be used alone on grey hair. The processing time of two hours per coloration, also for multiple colourings, should be followed. For blonde hair mixed with grey, we recommend Golden Blonde for a colour result with little red, and Sahara for a redder colour result. You can leave Golden Blonde in your hair to process for 1-2 hours, as with the other hair colour powders, but Sahara should not be left in the hair more than 30 minutes.
Lightening your hair colour with a LOGONA Herbal Hair Colour is not possible.
After colouring: Instead of a shampoo, we recommend LOGONA Colour Conditioner, a specialized cleanser which seals the colour into your hair, increasing the intensity and brilliance of the colour result. Rich in nourishing burdock seed oil, betaine, and wheat protein, LOGONA Colour Conditioner smooths your hair structure while sealing the colour to ensure a long lasting colour result. You can also use it between colourings to maintain the original brilliance and intensity of your colour result.
Logona Herbal Hair Colours:
• Double certification for natural cosmetics - BDIH (Germany) and NaTrue (European Union)
• contain no synthetic colours, fragrances or preservatives
• contain no peroxides, PPD, ammonia compounds or aggressive chemical ingredients
• provide brilliant colour, shine and volume, while strengthen your hair.
• LOGONA Herbal Hair Colours contain only 100% natural colouring and conditioning ingredients.
• LOGONA Herbal Hair Colours are "semi-permanent" colours that typically provide long-lasting colour. They are not temporary colours that wash out in a few days. How long a LOGONA hair colour will last depends on hair structure, general care and treatment practices, and lifestyle practices.
• LOGONA Herbal Hair Colour works differently. It doesn’t remove natural pigments from the interior of the hair shaft, but penetrates only into the outer, scaly layer of the hair shaft, giving a coating of colour over this outer layer. The natural pigments of your hair shine through this colour layer. Your new hair colour results from the combination of your initial colour with the applied hair colour layer.
• It strengthens your hair and gives it naturally enhanced volume. The improved glossiness and shine results from the smoothing effect the hair colour layer has on the outer layer of the hair shaft, which increases the light reflected off the hair.
• LOGONA Herbal Hair Colour can be used for colouring all your hair, for adding shimmering highlights or for colouring only roots.