Do you need to optimise your digestion & function more regularly? RainDrops Rescue Gut will replenish the Oxyden missing from your digestion. 1 or 2 drops of it in every glass you drink revitalizes your water as Nature intended & gives you the essential 10 to 20 parts per million of H2O2 naturally found in rain, snow, seawater & other natural water sources, including organic fruit & veggies.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of R 0.90.
50ml (equal to 1000 drops)
Ingredients: 5% food grade Hydrogene Peroxide (H2O2), <0.5% veg Glycerine
Directions to use:
Dilution: Add Raindrops Gut Rescue to everything you drink, throughout the day. 1 to 2 drops in 250 ml water = 10 to 20 ppm (parts per million) H2O2.
Drops can also be added to other natural liquids like fruit juice, milk and even wine, where it binds the free sulphites, reducing possible allergic reactions and hangover.
Tap Water Dilution: The recommended practice when drinking tap water is to add 1 drop to 1 Litre of water and let it stand for 10 - 15 minutes. This allows time for the H2O2 to neutralize the free chlorine and other contaminants in the water. Then add the rest of the drops right before you drink.
Caution: The extra oxygen in your system can cause toxins to be released from within your body and this may lead to what is known as "The Healing Crises" where you feel feverish, flu symptoms, aches and pains in joints or abdomen. This is not an allergic reaction to the product or Hydrogen peroxide. Lower the amount of H2O2RainDrops you take in order to detox more slowly and allow your body time to get rid of the toxins through its natural processes.
Warning: H2O2RainDrops Gut Rescue is a concentrated liquid (5% Food Grade H2O2) that must not be ingested in undiluted form. Open away from eyes. Store out of reach of children. Does not need to be refrigerated.
* It is not recommend that you use any form of Hydrogen peroxide if you are a transplant recipient as Hydrogen peroxide boosts the immune system and may lead to a rejection of the transplant by your immune system.
First Aid Measures: In case of eye contact flush with fresh water. In case of undiluted ingestion drink fresh water. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
Read more about Hydrogen Peroxide and RainDrops in our BLOG ARTICLE - Hydrogen Peroxide
No customer comments for the moment.
Do you need to optimise your...