Castor Oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the castor bean. It is high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins and has antibacterial, anti-fungicidal and anti-inflammatory properties. Castor oil benefits the skin, hair, internal organs and other body systems. It has very light taste & smell and can be taken internally or externally.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of R 1.10.
Ingredients: First pressed hexane-free castor oil
Faty Acid Profile: 90% Ricinoleic Acid
3-4% Oleic Acid
3-4% Linoleic Acid
Traditional uses of Castor Oil:
● Inhibits growth of many fungi, moulds, yeasts and viruses.
● If used topically, it has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
● It is relieves skin allergies and skin conditions.
● Castor Oil nourishes and repairs hair and scalp.
● Moisturises the skin and makes it silky smooth.
● Taken internally as a laxative and liver tonic.
● Castor Oil can also be used as a cure for acne.
Caution: Do NOT use when pregnant, Castor Oil is known to induce labour.
No customer comments for the moment.
Castor Oil is a vegetable oil...