Well known in the ancient world Moringa oil has been praised for its nourishing and emollient properties for hair and skin care. The oil is high in Oleic Acid and antioxidants which makes it valuable in any anti-ageing skin care regime. It is also very efficient natural cleanser. Moringa oil is suitable for all skin type and excellent for dry/itchy scalp.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 points that can be converted into a voucher of R 2.40.
Ingredients: cold pressed Moringa seed oil
Directions to use:
Hair care: Wet hair and massage into scalp and hair. Then rinse of a clean and moisturised hair and scalp.
Skin care: Smooth onto your skin once or twice daily.
More about Moringa Oil:
• Moringa oils is a very stable oil with a long shelf life.
• Moringa oil can be taken as food supplement for its rich vitamin and unsaturated fatty acids content.
• Moringa oil is also suitable as a cooking oil similar to olive oil.
• Excellent for dry and mature skins – moisturises and rejuvenate dull, tired and aging skins.
• Lovely treatment for dry, chipped lips.
• Works well to soften and condition dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis conditions.
• The antioxidants in Moringa oil assist with fighting free radicals damage to skin and prevents tissue damage, muscle sagging and wrinkle formation.
• Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties make it useful for minor skin abrasions, cuts, burns and sunburn.
• When used regularly Moringa oil will help clear face of blackheads and blemishes.
• Assist with minimizing of dark spot and hyperpigmentation.
• It is excellent natural cleanser.
No customer comments for the moment.