An aroma therapy soy candle with approximately 50 hours burn time. Contains pure Soy Bean oil, Shea butter, Avocado oil, Grapeseed oil & essential oils. It melts into moisturizing massage oil scented with combinations for essential oils in 6 different aromas.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 16 loyalty points. Your cart will total 16 points that can be converted into a voucher of R 1.60.
Available in 6 scents:
• Detoxify - Avocado, Grapefruit, Fennel, Juniper, Marula
• Invigorate - Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Black pepper, Peppermint, Coconut oil
• Cupid Touch - Grapeseed, Ylang Ylang, Rosewood
• Inspiration - Rose, Geranium, Jasmine
• Revitalise - Arnica, Geranium, Peppermint, Black pepper
• Relaxation - Neroli, Lemongrass and Cedarwood
Ingredients: Pure soybean oil (non-GMO), Shea butter, Grapeseed oil, Avocado oil, essential oils. Pure cotton wick and housed in a reusable glass container.
Application: SoyLites candles melt at 2 degrees above body temperature. A pool of warm oil will form around the wick when burning. For massage application, pour directly onto the body or cupped hands before applying. Always check the temperature of the soy oil first.
Benefits of SoyLites Soy Candles
• Scented with essential oils for aromatherapy benefits
• Non-toxic, 99% soot-free & petroleum-free
• No chemical colouring or any other additives.
• Biodegradable & earth friendly
• Longer, cleaner burn: Burns twice as long as a paraffin candle
• Melts at a low temperature, forming a pool of oil, making it safe to apply to the skin
• Contain pure soybean oil wax which is naturally rich in vitamin E & lecithin
• Safe & nourishing for use on the skin
• Application of SoyLites candles aids in the treatment of dry hands and skin, cracked heels and cuticles, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin & other skin ailments
• Best quality pure cotton wicks
• Reusable glass & metal containers
• Cleans easily if spilt
• Contains no genetically modified material
• It is recommended to burn the candle for at least 30 minutes before using the oil on the skin
• SoyLitesTM use essential oils to scent the candles and therefore pregnant or lactating women should not use these on the skin
• Hand poured in South Africa with love.
The Benefits of Soy Candles
SoyLites soy candles are made of the finest quality raw materials. These superior soy wax ensures that the candles burn beautifully, evenly and much longer than paraffin candles, are biodegradable and contain pure cotton wicks. SoyLites candles contain no petrochemicals or toxins and are 99% soot free resulting in a beautiful, clean burn. Did you know that paraffin candles release 11 documented toxins when burning, 4 of which are carcinogenic? SoyLites uses only pure essential oils for scenting (no synthetic fragrances) resulting in wonderful aromatherapy benefits, making their candles wonderful for use in the home. Additionally, SoyLites candles are amazing moisturizing and massage candles that reap many therapeutic benefits for the skin. Remember: not all candles are of equal quality.
These pure soy oil candles melt at only 2 degrees above body temperature and are housed in glass containers. When the candles burn the oil wax melts to form a pool of oil, which is warm to the touch, making it possible to dip your finger into the soy oil pool without burning yourself. The oil has a smooth, creamy texture and is rich in nourishing vitamin E and lecithin resulting in a tactile treat for your skin with easy absorption (no greasy residue). SoyLites candles are ideal for use as a general hand, face and body moisturiser, cracked heels and cuticles, scars, minor cuts and abrasions and other skin ailments. SoyLites candles have also proven to be wonderfully effective as an aid in the treatment of psoriasis and eczema.
Ideal for massage and beauty therapists and anyone else who loves to pamper themselves, SoyLites massage candles are formulated specifically for use as a complete body product. They combine pure soy oil with selected botanical massage oils (such as: Shea butter, Arnica, Marula, Coconut and Avocado oil. Additionally, then add essential oil blends selected for their detoxifying or rejuvenating benefits. The soft textured oil when burning these candles makes for a unique, warm-oil massage experience.
No customer comments for the moment.
An aroma therapy soy candle with...