90 tablets | 30 servings
Amounts per serving of 3 tablets:
Vitamin A 1500mcg RAE (5000IU)
(as beta carotene from Blakslea trispora potential)
Vitamin C 60mg
(as ascorbic acid potentiated by Organic Gold Standard Amla (Embilica officinalis) fruit)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate potentiated 20mg (30IU)
Zinc (as citrate potentiated by Organic old standard Guava) 15mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine potentiated by Organic Gold Rice Protein) 70mcg
FIRST DAY Healthy Immune Response Blend 527mg
Green Tea (std. 95% [95mg] polyphenols 40% [40mg] [EGCG] 100mg
Acai fruit (std. concentrate) 100mg
Turmeric (std. 95% [71mg] curcumin) 75mg
Rhodiola Rosea extract 50mg
(Standardised 30% [15mg] polyphenols, 3% [1.5mg] rosavins, 1% [0.5mg] salidroside)
Grape Seed Extract 50mg
(std. 40% (20mg) polyphenols, 10% (5mg) trans-resvratrol)
Flamxyl Live Enzyme Matrix 90mg
Serrapeptase (fibrinolytic protease enzyme) (4000 activity units) 40mg
Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 40mg
Bromyl-7 glycosylated bromelain enzyme complex 10mg
(including bromelain, ananain, comosain, glucoproteinns, peroxidase, phosphatase, cellulase)
Olive leaf fruit extract (plea europa) (std. 20% [12mg] hydroxytyrosol) 60mg
Thione Complex proprietary blend 2mg
(Glutathione, Selenium [as Selenomethionine], N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Grape Seed extract)
Origanox (Origanum vulgare) 150mg
(standardised 24% [36mg] phenolics, typical 7% 10.5mg] rosmarinic acids)
REJUVABOLIC Full Spectrum Antioxidant Blend 150mg
delivering >6000 total ORAC**, typically: ORAC 1268, HORAC 2362, NORAC 80, SORAC 2574, SOAC 484 – Grape Seed Extract, Wild Blueberry, Quercetin (Sophora japonica), Trans-Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum), Wild Bilberry, Cranberry, Tart Cherry, Prune, Raspberry, Strawberry
** Oxygen radical absorbance Capacity
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, di-calcium phosphate, silica, annatto seed, amla, guava, rice protein and pharmaceutical glaze.
Free from artificial colours and artificial preservatives.
Free from any major allergens identified in the US Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act.
Directions for use: Take three (3) tablets daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
More about AgeLoss FIRST DAY Healthy Inflammation Response:
An unhealthy inflammation response can hinder organs and systems throughout the body, including the heart, blood vessels, blood sugar, immune defenses, body fat, mood, sleep, digestion, brain function, respiratory function, and much more. Natures Plus AgeLoss FIRST DAY Healthy Inflammation Response includes inflammation-targeted antioxidants and nutrients including:
- Olive Hydroxytyrosol: With more than twice the amount of hydroxytyrosol that has earned international validation, AgeLoss First Day has more hydroxytyrosol than can be found in over 35 fresh olives! Many studies have found it can promote healthy inflammation response throughout the body.
- Origanox Oregano Extract: A natural byproduct of cellular energy production, the peroxide free radical contributes greatly to unhealthy cellular and systemic inflammation. Oregano phenolics are nature’s premier peroxide free-radical eliminators. Origanox delivers more phenolics than can be found in over 50 teaspoons of dried oregano, for unprecedented activity.
- Bromyl-7: Bromyl-7 is a unique and powerful supply of digestive and systemic enzymes associated with healthy inflammation response. In addition to bromelain, which naturally supplies 7 distinct classes of pineapple enzymes, Bromyl-7 features over 4000 Units of Serrapeptase activity for optimal results.
- REJUVABOLIC Full Spectrum Antioxidant Blend: This vibrant complex of antioxidant-packed botanicals, including grape seed, bilberry, blueberry, trans-resveratrol, and quercetin, supports optimized activity against the free radicals associated with inflammation.
- With over 10,000 total ORAC units of antioxidant activity against all major classes of inflammation-related free radicals, FIRST DAY Healthy Inflammation Response supports the healthy functioning of all 8 major classes of molecules involved in the body’s inflammation response, including CRP (C-Reactive Protein), COX-2 (cyclooxygenase-2), TNF (tumor necrosis factors), Nitric and nitrous inflammatory mediators, Prostaglandin inflammatory mediators, Leukotrienes, Interleukins, Histamines.