Ingredients: Astragalus Membranaceus herbal tincture (45% alcohol + water)
Directions to use: Take 10 to 30 drops in little water 2 to 3 times a day.
More about Astragalus:
Astragalus is a perennial flowering plant, also known as Milkvetch Root or Huang-qi. It is native to China, Mongolia and Korea.
The roots of the plant are the ones used for medicinal purposes.
Health benefits of Astragalus include:
- Boosting immune system
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Assist the body with chemotherapy side effects
- Anti-cancer properties
- Improves brain functions
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Preventing oxidative stress in the body
- Ability to relieve Insulin resistance and treat Diabetes naturally.
- Ability to reduce Blood Pressure
- Anti-viral properties
- Natural treatment for colds and flu.