1 tablet contains:
380mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench herb (1:12)
20mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench root (1:11).
Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v. Contains sorbitol. See patient information leaflet for further information.
Directions to use:
Children 2 to 4 years: For treatment: 1 tablet 2 to 3 times daily. For prevention: 1 tablet daily.
Children 4 to 12 years: For treatment: 1 tablet 3 to 5 times daily. For prevention: 1 tablet daily.
Adults and children over 12 years: For treatment: 2 tablet 3 to 5 times daily. For prevention: 2 tablet daily.
Warning: For oral use only. Do not use Echinaforce® Junior if you are allergic to Echinacea, other members of the daisy family or any of the other ingredients.
- Clinically proven
- Helps prevent & treat colds, flu and respiratory tract infections
- 33% reduction in cold, flu and respiratory tract infections.*
- 67% fewer fever days*
- 64% lowered risk of bacterial complications (ear infections, bronchiolitis, croup, pneumonia)*
- 73% less need for antibiotics*
* Ogal M, Klein P, Schoop R. Echinacea for the Prevention of Respiratory Tract Infections in Children 4 – 12 years: A Randomized, Blind and Controlled Study. Sociéte Suisse de Pédiatrie (SSP, Poster), 24th May 2018, Lausanne, Switzerland.