Ingredients: 100% pure Fennel Oil (Foeniculum Vulgare)
Country of origin: USA
Warning: Do not use or apply to skin undiluted.
Benefits of Fennel Essential oil:
- Protect wounds from becoming infected.
- Speed up wound healing
- Calming effect on the boy
- Assists with abdominal cramping, gas and bloated stomach
- Relieve from constipation and IBS
- Anti-oxidant and anti-microbial properties
- Boost metabolism while suppressing appetite
- Natural laxative
- Can be used as a mouth freshener
- Purifying and detoxifying effects
- Promotes lactation
- Provides relief from pre-menstrual symptoms and irregular periods
Fennel Cuticle Balm
1 tbs Coconut Oil (organic, cold-pressed)
1 tbs Hemp Seed oil
1 tbs Shea Butter
1 tbs Almond Oil|
10 drops Lavender oil
10 drops Peppermint oil
10 drops Eucalyptus Oil
10 drops Fennel oil
10 drops Clary Sage oil
In double boiler, melt the carrier oils.
Once melted, remove from heat and stir in 10 drops of each essential oil.
Pour into small glass jars/ pots and let it cool completely before sealing
Apply to cuticles 3-4 times a day after hand washing or as needed.