Directions to use: Take L-Arginine Powder as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep in mind 1 teaspoon (5mg) is approximately equal to 4.55g.
L-Arginine is a non-essential amino acid which we normally get from certain foods we eat. L-arginine is considered essential because it’s highly important for many functions yet usually present in low quantities, especially as someone gets older.
In the body, it is converted into nitric oxide, which causes blood vessels to open wider. This has multiple benefits, such as improving heart and brain health.
Arginine may also combat the symptoms of weight loss caused by HIV. It seems to improve the symptoms of kidney inflammation and assists kidney function after a transplant. Studies show arginine might ease migraines, improve blood pressure, and lessen recovery time after surgery.
Research suggests that L-arginine benefits include:
- fighting inflammation
- lowering risk for arteriosclerosis and heart attack
- repairing blood vessels
- fighting congestive heart failure and coronary artery disease
- helping lower high blood pressure
- improving athletic performance and high intensity exercise tolerance
- increasing immune function
- reducing muscle pains (especially in the legs caused by blocked arteries
- improving kidney function
- improving mental capacity
- fighting dementia
- correcting impotence, erectile dysfunction and male infertility
- preventing the common cold
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by Medicine Control Council and SAHPRA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.