Ingredients: organic Eucalyptus oil (Smitthi)
Country of origin: South Africa
WARNING: Do not ingest or apply to skin undiluted. It may interfere with homeopathic treatments.
Health benefits of Eucalyptus essential oil:
- Expectorant properties
- Effective for treating asthma, bronchitis and even TB
- Preventing infections on wounds and speeding up healing process
- Combating dandruff and dry itchy scalp
- Relieving allergy reactions and sinus problems
- Powerful disinfectant – often used in cleaning products
- Mixture of tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil is one of the best natural treatments to remove and kill mold
- Relieving and treating bug stings and bites
- Relief to muscle and joint pain
- Effective against cavities, dental plaque, gingivitis and other dental infections
- Natural treatment to head lice
- Treating fever and reducing body temperature
Did you know?
The Eucalyptus tree is also known as Blue Gum tree or Fever tree.
Due to the antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of Eucalyptus oil, it is used in a variety of over the counter drugs including rubs, inhalers, mouthwashes, toothpastes and rash creams.