Ingredients: Organic Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
Country of origin: India
Directions for use: Peppermint oil can be used in diffusers, in baths, and topically in beauty formulations. Always dilute with a carrier oil.
Warning: Keep away from children and eyes. Do not use undiluted on the skin.
More about Peppermint Essential oil:
Peppermint plant is a hybrid combination of spearmint and water mint species. The essential oil is extracted via cold-pressed method or through CO2 method from the fresh aerial parts of the flowering plant.
Benefits of Peppermint Essential oil:
- May help to ease muscle and joint pain
- May help with colds, flu, bronchitis, sinusitis, asthma, and any other respiratory diseases
- Can possibly help to relieve seasonal allergies
- May help to increase energy levels and improve memory and alertness
- Could help to ease headaches and migraines
- May aid in promoting hair growth and diminishing dandruff
- Can be used as a natural bug-repellent
- May help improve skin health due to its calming and anti-inflammatory properties
- Could assist with kidney and liver disorders
Peppermint essential oil blends well with: Benzoin, Cedarwood, Cypress, Lavender, Mandarin, Marjoram, Niaouli, Pine, and Rosemary