Ingredients: Sweet Orange (Citrus vulgaris)*
Country of origin: South Africa
Directions for use: Sweet Orange oil can be used in diffusers, in baths, and in beauty formulations. Always dilute with a carrier oil.
Warning: Do not take internally. Keep away from children and eyes. Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Benefits of Sweet Orange essential oil:
- May boost the immune system
- Natural antibacterial and anti-microbial properties
- May be used as a natural remedy for lowering blood pressure
- Could be used as a natural remedy for bone and joint pain
- May reduce anxiety-related symptoms
- Can also be used as a natural antidepressant
- May be able to help reduce acne
Sweet Orange essential oil blends well with: Cinnamon, Allspice, Anise, Basil, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Angelica, Juniperberry, Nutmeg, Petitgrain, Coriander, Rose, Rosewood, and Clove