Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4-Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Bulbine Frutescens (Bulbinella) Leaf Juice, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Glucose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
*certified organic ingredients
**from essential oils
98% of the ingredients are from natural origin
- Suitable for sensitive skins
- Free of synthetic perfumes
- Free from Sulfates
Directions to use: Apply a small amount to wet hands. Massage into a soft lather onto the face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Refresh Moisturiser
Refresh Cleanser simplifies your skincare routine;
- It forms part of a simple and effective two-step cleanse & moisturise routine.
- It easily washes off makeup and grime, so no makeup remover is needed.
- It effectively tones the skin – it is pH balanced and the essential oils help to naturally dilate blood vessels and tighten pores.
- It eliminates the need for multiple products in your bathroom cupboard.
- It’s free of synthetic perfumes and sulfates, and therefore suitable for individuals with sensitive skin.
- The pump bottle allows for one-handed application and has a lock position for travel.
- The packaging is opaque to ensure that active ingredients are not degraded by light.
- You can claim from your medical aid savings (Refresh Cleanser 200ml NAPPI code: 3001318001).
Benefits of Down to Earth Refresh Cleanser:
- Purifying: Green tea is a powerful antibacterial agent for treating acne and uncloging pores. It reduces sebum production which leads to a less oily complexion. Bulbinella delivers strong antibacterial properties. It is traditionally used to effectively treat minor wounds and protect the skin from further infection. Echinacea is widely used to fight infections, and through its antiseptic properties it helps to disinfect wounds and eliminate acne-causing bacteria. Lemongrass possesses astringent properties and helps clear up excessive oily skin which can cause acne outbreaks. It works as an effective skin toner because it naturally dilates the blood vessels, tightening pores. Tea tree oil is a potent antiseptic with anti-inflammatory abilities. It is very effective against bacterial and fungal infections. Lavender and rosemary oils provide antimicrobial properties, while calming skin irritations. Their astringent properties help to control surface oils, which play a role in acne formation. Rose geranium oil has a balancing effect on the skin and helps to clear sluggish and oily skins.
- Soothing: Aloe vera soothes sensitivities and refreshes the skin. Bulbinella relieves discomfort and itchiness associated with acne and reduces redness in the skin.
- Healing: Kigelia helps to reduce blemishes. It is used traditionally as a healing agent for skin conditions. Calendula stimulates the production of collagen at wound sites and calms skin irritations and itchiness. Allantoin, an extract of comfrey, helps the skin shed the outermost layer. This promotes new skin formation, contributes to smooth skin and aids in wound healing.