Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4-Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Hypoxis Hemerocallidea Bulb (African Potato) Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf, Glucose, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lavandula Abrialis (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Hydrogenated Farnesene, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
*certified organic ingredients
**from essential oils
99% of the ingredients are from natural origin
Directions to use: Apply to wet hands, massage into a soft lather, and apply to the face and neck to cleanse. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Revive Moisturiser.
Revive Cleanser simplifies your skincare routine;
- It forms part of a simple and effective two-step cleanse & moisturise routine.
- It easily washes off makeup and grime, so no makeup remover is needed.
- It effectively tones the skin – it is pH balanced and the essential oils help to naturally dilate blood vessels and tighten pores.
- It eliminates the need for multiple products in your bathroom cupboard.
- It’s free of synthetic perfumes and sulfates, and therefore suitable for individuals with sensitive skin.
- The pump bottle allows for one-handed application and has a lock position for travel.
- The packaging is opaque to ensure that active ingredients are not degraded by light.
- You can claim from your medical aid savings (Revive Cleanser 200ml NAPPI code: 3001320001).