One capsule provides: Shatavari 250mg
Standardised for a minimum of 20% saponins
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Country of origin: India
Directions to use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Health benefits of Shatavari:
- Supports healthy reproductive system in women
- Promote fertility
- Regulates menstruation
- Assists with menopausal symptoms and alleviates hot flushes, night sweat, memory loss and anxiety
- Increases the production of breast milk
- Very good general tonic for women
- Assists in recovery from childbirth
- Helps rebalance oestrogen levels in women
- May help with Candida infections
- Aphrodisiac properties for men when combined with Ashwagandha
- May help the body detox from cancer treatment drugs, as it helps to stimulate the immune system and Helps the body to eliminate toxins.
- Soothes the digestive tract
Warnings: Shatavari may have a diuretic effect, and should be used with caution by those taking diuretic medications, under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner.
Avoid taking Shatavari if you have an oestrogen-sensitive condition.