Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Inulin*, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
**Component of Natural Essential Oils
99% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
15% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
- Baobab fruit extract – high in vitamin C and antioxidants, helps soothe and moisturise
- Lavender oil – has natural soothing and antiseptic properties
- Rose Geranium oil – balances skin, boosts and improves skin elasticity, and calms irritated skin
- Ultra-mild surfactants – gentle plant-based surfactants that will not strip the skin of its natural oils, leaving it clean but not dry, inflamed or irritated
- pH balanced to that of the skin to provide an optimal environment for the skin microbiome
- Ecocert certified organic cosmetic
Did you know?
The reason Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) is so popular is because it cleans so well. It is a key ingredient in dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent. There is a point, however, at which cleaning “so well” is not good for the skin. Stripping the skin of natural oils, raising the pH and disrupting the natural microbes living on the surface of the skin, all create a stressed skin which struggles to normalise. The skin has a natural barrier which protects it from everyday stressors, so constant use of strong surfactants disrupts this natural barrier and affects the skin’s normal function. The result: dry, itchy skin, eczema, psoriasis, red inflamed areas on the skin – an overall unhappy skin.
Pure Beginnings has re-evaluated the concept of “squeaky clean” and all their products contain ultra-mild surfactants that are pH balanced and will not strip the skin of natural oils and microbes.