Ingredients: Tiger Nuts (Nut grass)
- No preservatives
- No additives
- Gluten Free
Suggested use: Use Tiger Nut Flour instead of wheat flour in gluten-free recipes.
Tiger Nut Cookies Recipe:
1/4 cup coconut sugar or xylitol
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 & 3/4 cups tigernut flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/4 cup pistachio, chopped
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar coconut oil, eggs and vanilla
2. Add the tigernut flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and stir until combined
3. Preheat your oven to 175*C and line a baking tray with parchment paper
4. Using a cookie scoop or table spoon, prepare 12 cookie dough balls and place them on a prepared baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Place the chopped pistachios in a bowl. Roll each cookie through the chopped pistachio nuts then place back on the tray and lightly press down with two fingers to flatten.
6. Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 min until the edges are golden brown. Allow the cookies to sit on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing.
7. Store in an airtight container at room temperature 2 days or in the fridge for 1 week.