Suitable for vegans
Ingredients: Red kidney beans, non-GMO
Country of origin: China
Directions to use: Red Kidney beans can be soaked overnight before cooking to shorten cooking time or can be cooked directly by slowly simmering for 1-1.5hours until soft.
Red Kidney beans are:
- High in cholesterol lowering fibre that can in digestion and maintain digestive health
- High in Iron an important component of hemoglobin that carries oxygen from our blood to our lungs
- High in Folate that helps bodies make new cells and aids in a healthy pregnancy
- High in Manganese that fights free radicals within the body and acts as an anti-oxidant
- High in B vitamins that help to maintain energy levels throughout the day.