8 patches (1 month supply)
Each Patch Contains:
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1000mcg
Folic Acid: 400mcg
Directions to use: As an external dietary supplement, peel one patch from backing and apply 1-2 times per week for a 24 hour period, or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results place patch on clean, dry, hair-free skin behind the ear, on the upper part of the neck.
Warning: Only for external application. Store in a cool, dry place. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or lactating, consult your health practitioner before use.
Here’s why NeoGenesis Vitamin B12 Energy Patches are so effective:
1. Correct form of B12: NeoGenesis patches contain Methylcobalamin (1000mcg per patch). This is the natural, bio-available form of vitamin B12 that can be immediately utilized by the body. NeoGenesis doesn’t use the cheap, synthetic form of vitamin B12 cyanocobalamin that contains cyanide and robs the body of valuable methyl groups.
2. Correct route: Our patches deliver vitamin B12 through the skin, using a small medical-grade patch placed behind the ear. This ensures efficient, direct-to-bloodstream delivery of the active ingredients. Learn more about the advantages of transdermal delivery here:
3. Correct dose: Each patch delivers 1000 mcg of Methylcobalamin in a steady time-release dose over a 24-hour period.
4. Synergism: In addition to Methylcobalamin, each patch also delivers 400mcg of folic acid, which is widely known to work synergistically with Methylcobalamin for heart and nervous system health.
Vitamin B12 Deficiency May Cause:
- Low energy / fatigue
- Mood Changes
- Memory Loss
- Poor concentration
5 Reasons why transdermal delivery is superior to oral supplementation:
1. Better Absorption: Studies have shown that it takes at least 100mg delivered orally to equal a 10mg dose delivered by a transdermal time-release patch. Or to put it another way, patches deliver 10 times the dosage that comparable oral supplements deliver!
2. No First-Pass Effect: Patch delivery bypasses the harsh conditions of the digestive system that degrades and destroys much of the original nutrient value of the supplement. Instead of having to withstand exposure to stomach acids, bile, enzymes and degradation by the liver, the active ingredients in our transdermal patches are absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
3. Instant Direct-To-Bloodstream Delivery: Dietary supplements delivered by patches start to enter the bloodstream as soon as the patch is applied, as compared to a 2 to 4-hour delay with supplements taken orally. The ability of the digestive tract to absorb efficiently does not impact the absorption of active ingredients delivered via the skin.
4. Time-Release Delivery: The time-release function of the patch optimizes the benefits of the dietary supplement formula by delivering optimized dosage levels over a 24-hour period. When an oral supplement is absorbed into the bloodstream the body often excretes a large percentage of it as the full dose, delivered at once, is considered unnaturally high by the body.
5. More Convenient: What could be easier than applying a patch before bedtime and taking it off before bedtime the following day, instead of remembering to take multiple pills daily? Most oral supplements need to be taken in the mornings, some before breakfast, some after breakfast and some more than once a day. Who has the time to fit this complicated regimen into their busy daily schedule?