Ingredients: D-Mixed Tocopherols, Min 70%
Country of origin: United Kingdom
Directions for use: Escentia Vitamin E oil can be used topically or in beauty formulations. For face applications rather use in the evening, as it is quite greasy and can make the face shiny.
More about Escentia Vitamin E Oil:
Vitamin E oil is derived from a variety of plant oils , especially prevalent in green leafy vegetables. One of the plants with a high amount of vitamin E is wheat germ. Escentia Vitamin E Oil is extremely high in antioxidants and has also become known as the “skin vitamin” as it can be found in a variety of dermatology products.
Benefits of Vitamin E Oil:
- May help to improve scarring, stretch marks, and wrinkles.
- A natural antioxidant.
- Has strong anti-inflammatory properties that can assist in re-hydrating and calming skin that is sensitive.
- Is useful as a natural preservative, as it can help to prevent other oils from going off.
- May help to stop premature aging of the skin.
- Could help to stimulate blood circulation and improve skin elasticity.
- May help protect the skin from damage from sun exposure
- Can be used to help with dry scalp as it has been found to temporarily increase blood flow to the area which can help to strengthen hair follicle.