1:4 Dual Extract 50ml
40% Pesticide-Free Alcohol Content
Directions to use: Use 1-3 droppers-full in spring water, herbal tea or hot water. Leave to stand for few minutes to evaporate alcohol if wished. Hold in mouth for at least 30 seconds to maximum absorption.
Benefits of Wild Red Reishi Tincture:
- Immuno-modulating benefits: Reishi will keep the immune system perfectly balanced. One of its main benefits is that it is a very potent immune system modulator. This means that it is capable of balancing the immune system either way – if the immune system is deficient or underactive it will bring it up again; if it is overactive (as in cases of auto-immune disease and allergies) it will regulate it back down. The ganoderic acids in Reishi help to fight allergies and are also powerful anti-oxidants.
- Liver & heart tonic: It is a potent liver tonic and energy booster. It is used to improve cardiovascular health as it helps to lower LDL or “bad” cholesterol and reduce hardening of the arteries, angina and shortness of breath related to coronaryheart disease.
- Stabilises blood sugar: Reishi also stabilises the blood sugar – very beneficial for diabetics/pre-diabetics – and for conditions of fatigue where fluctuating blood sugar levels occur.
- Natural cancer protection: Reishi is, of course, also well-known for its anti-cancer properties. This comes from its stimulatory effect on the body to produce interferon and interleukin-1 and -2 – which are our own bodies’ potent natural anti-cancer substances. Stimulating our natural protection like this is probably what makes it such a strong protective substance against this disease. Reishi also reduces angiogenesis – the formation of new blood vessels to tumours. Reishi has also been shown to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation, whilst at the same time building up the body’s immune system, which gets so damaged by these conventional cancer treatments.
- Spiritual benefit: Reishi calms the mind and enables us to step into self-mastery. And last, but certainly far from least, is Reishi’s ability to bring about excellence on an inner, spiritual level. It is known in Asia as the Mushroom of Spiritual Potency. It is an incredible anti-stress herb and has been used for its spiritual benefits for thousands of years. It is known to calm the mind, sharpen focus and concentration, improve memory, ease tension and build willpower, thus over time building great wisdom. It is these “Shen” qualities that make it such a revered herb in Chinese tonic herbalism. People who take a lot of Reishi on an ongoing basis will testify to its peace-bringing qualities – it helps people leave behind damaging habits.
- The Supreme Protector: Reishi is known as the “Supreme Protector” because it protects us on every level – physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. When we are so looked after it is then easy for us to soar free and reach greater and greater heights in our lives.
About Wild Red Reishi Mushrooms:
Wild Red Reishi is safe for anyone to take in any quantity – it is totally non-toxic and anything not taken up by the body will be automatically excreted. It appears to have a cumulative effect in the body so… more IS more!
Dual extraction tinctures: African Forest Medicinals’ Wild Red Reishi Tincture is a dual-extract tincture – i.e. both hot water and alcohol combined – providing the best of both worlds in one single product.
The immuno-modulating effects of Reishi come from its beta-glucans and other beneficial polysaccharides and are extracted via a hot-water extraction.
The adaptogenic qualities of Reishi come from the terpenes it contains and these are extracted via an alcohol extraction process. Adaptogens assist the body in dealing with various types of stress – whether physical, emotional or mental. It is these adaptogenic qualities that make Reishi an effective anti-cancer medicine, liver & heart tonic and blood sugar-stabiliser.
Bottled in Miron: All African Forest Medicinals tinctures are bottled in superior Miron violet glass to ensure the highest level of protection against degrading UV radiation, thereby ensuring maximum freshness and shelf life.