Ingredients: 100% pure Wintergreen Essential oil (Gaultheria procumbens)
Country of origin: USA
Directions for use: Few drops of Wintergreen Essential Oil can be used in a diffuser, added to bath water or topically in beauty formulations. Always dilute with a carrier oil or water.
Warning: Do not take internally. Keep away from children and the eyes. Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Benefits of Wintergreen essential oil:
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Can be quickly absorbed through the skin and acts as a natural numbing agent.
- May help to relieve pain in muscles, joints, chronic neck pain, and lower back pain when massaged into the skin using several drops.
- Promotes blood circulation
- Reduces swelling and irritation
- Improves digestion as it helps to increase stomach acid and juices. It is also a natural mild diuretic, therefore, increasing urine production, which can help to cleanse the digestive tract and reduce bloating.
- May help to treat colds, flu, infections and fevers. Wintergreen contains a chemical that is similar to aspirin which can help to reduce congestion, swelling, and fever associated with common illnesses.
- Has been found to help combat bacterial, virus, and fungal growth. Can be used around the house to remove dangerous contaminants
- Can be used as a natural remedy for nausea due to its soothing effects on the colon and gastric lining.
- May help to clear up acne, a few drops can be added to coconut oil/ jojoba oil and applied to the skin
- Wintergreen essential oil can also be applied to the scalp to reduce dandruff, bacteria, and greasiness
- Can be used to increase stamina, alertness, and endurance during exercise. Inhaling peppermint and wintergreen essential oil before a workout can help extend respiratory capacity, treat pain, decrease mucus build-up and inflammation.