Ingredients: Ethanolic extract of Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel)
Directions to use: Adults and Children over 12 years take 10 to 20 drops; Children under 12 years take 5 to 8 drops; infants take 2 to 4 drops. To be taken 3 times a day.
To remove the alcohol, add drops to boiling water. Use once cooled.
More about Witch Hazel:
Witch hazel is one of our most classic astringent and anti-inflammatory herbs. It has a special affinity for toning and strengthening the blood vessels, veins, mucous membranes, and skin.This medicinal herb was originally used by the native Americans, extracting the healing properties from the twigs and bark of the witch hazel plant.One of the most powerful antibacterial properties found in witch hazel is, tannins, which help lessen the inflammation.
Benefits and Uses of Witch Hazel Tincture:
- Used to stop excessive menstruation
- Alleviate Female congestive conditions of the uterus, cervix, and vagina
- Eases diarrhea, dysentery and mucous discharges
- Calms an upset stomach
- Used in treating varicose veins or phlebitis
- Helps fight bed sores
- Relief of nosebleeds
- Reduces excess sweating
- varicose veins
- treats poison ivy
- treat mucous membrane inflammation
- treats hemorrhoids
- alleviates allergic reactions