The Goji berry or wolfberry has long been known as the fruit of longevity and is connected with the story of Li Qing Yuen, who lived to the age of 252 years (1678-1930) and is said to have consumed Goji berries daily. It has the highest antioxidant content of all fruits 4 times more that Blackberries.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 points that can be converted into a voucher of R 2.40.
Superfoods Goji Berries are of the highest grade and quality worldwide and are certified organically grown - free from any chemicals.
Ingredients: organically grown Goji Berry. Origin: Chine
Storage instructions: Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of direct sunlight.
How to use Goji Berries:
Goji Berries have a unique, slightly sweet, cranberry/raisin like taste. Eat Gojis by themselves as a dried fruit snack or mix them with nuts, seeds and cacao nibs to make your own snack mix. Try adding them to your smoothies, salads or muesli. Children love to snack on Gojis!
The typical daily intake range suggested by Chinese herbalists is between 8 and 30 grams per day.
About 10 - 15 grams (a small handful) of the fruit should be eaten daily as maintenance.
About Goji Berry
Goji berry is one of the most nutritious and antioxidant-rich superfoods known to man with over 50 times more vitamin C and 2000% more antioxidants than oranges. Gojis are packed with proteins, minerals and omegas making them an all round essential part of any healthy lifestyle program.
• Proteins - they contain 18 kinds of amino acids which are the building blocks of protein, and include all 8 essential amino acids
• Minerals - they are rich in 21 trace minerals of which the main ones are zinc, iron, copper, calcium, germanium, selenium and phosphorus.
• Omegas - Goji berries are also high in essential fatty acids. These healthy omegas are required by the body for production of hormones and improve and enhance brain function.
• Antioxidants - Goji berries are among the highest source of carotenoids of all known common foods or plants on Earth! (even a better source than carrots) and contain betacarotene and zeaxanthin making them good for the eyes and to smooth out wrinkles.
• B vitamins - They are also packed with vitamins B1, B2, B6, so they boost energy
• Vitamin E - to make you feel young and radiant.
• Plus they contain powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial compounds and anti-inflammatory agents
Eating gojis daily will mean adding all those extra nutrients, vitamins, minerals, proteins, anti-oxidants with following health benefits:
• A healthy and strong immune system
• Increased energy levels
• Weight loss (it's a cellulite busting berry!)
• Balanced blood sugar levels
• More youthful skin
• A sex drive boost
• Maintained healthy blood pressure
• A healthy nervous system
• Improved eye sight and hearing
• Lower cholesterol
• Healthy liver function
• Protection against many cancers
• Protection against heart disease
• Strong bones and tendons
• enhanced fertility
No customer comments for the moment.
The Goji berry or wolfberry has long...