As per attached Supplement Facts file.
Directions to use: As a dietary supplement take 2 tablespoons of 1 capful (30ml) a day. Source of Life Gold Liquid multivitamin supplement tastes great straight from the bottle or can mixed with juice or water.
- Gluten free
- Iron free
- Free from artifical colours and preservatives.
- Free from common allergens: yeast, wheat, soy and milk.
More about Source of Life GOLD:
Source of Life GOLD is the ultimate multi-vitamin supplement with concentrated whole foods! Complete Daily Vitamin Profile, complete, high potency vitamins, featuring:
- Vitamin B12, 1000 mcg for exceptional blood support
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene and mixed carotenoids from spirulina and Dunaliella salina), Natural sources of vitamin A, including many carotenoid cofactors for superior activity
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid; esterified C [ascorbyl palmitate]). New methods of concentrating the vitamin C in organically grown Indian Amla berry yield naturally occurring Organic Gold Standard vitamin C. Natural ascorbyl palmitate provides even greater vitamin C activity.
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol, 1000 IU of vegetarian vitamin D3 maximizes the bone, immune and overall health benefits beyond all other multis.
- Vitamin K2 – Blood supporting and bone building, natural vitamin K2 in the two most bioavailable forms as menaquinone-4 (m4) and menaquinone-7 (m7) for unparalleled efficacy.
- Organic Gold Standard B Vitamins – Innovative new methods of concentrating the water soluble vitamins within organic holy basil, lemon, and guava yields a B-complex blend of unprecedented potency.
- Anti-Aging Complex – unparalleled anti-aging, antioxidant support, from such powerhouses as açai, trans-resveratrol, coenzyme Q10, glutathione, NAC (N-acetyl cysteine), MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), R-lipoic and alpha lipoic acid.
- Whole Food PhytoAlgae now with standardized spirulina: 15% [120 mg] phycocyanins, 800 mcg zeaxanthin, 8 mg chlorophyll
- Organic Mushroom Blend – immune-boosting myconutrients from certified organic whole food mushrooms
- Whole Food Omega Fatty Acids – Chia, spirulina, sunflower seed, black currant, borage and flax provide 85 mg of omega and other healthful fatty acids per serving, including 35 mg of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- More than 120 colorful fruits and vegetables. Nature’s Plus pioneered the addition of synergistic whole food phytonutrients to vitamin and mineral supplements. Whole food benefits remain a cornerstone of the Source of Life brand. Nowhere is this concept executed with greater abundance and variety than in the Source of Life® GOLD line of products. Source of Life GOLD delivers energizing, health-enhancing phytonutrient benefits from more than 120 whole food concentrates and extracts of the world’s greatest green, red, blue, yellow and white fruits and vegetables.
- Whole Food Fiber Complex – This multifaceted, proprietary blend of fiber-rich concentrates contributes to the cleansing and revitalizing activity with natural apple pectin, arabinogalactans, modified citrus pectin, soluble oat bran and flax.
- Organically Bound Minerals – Each serving of Source of Life Gold provides a specialized array of organically bound minerals for superior absorption, including whole brown rice amino acid chelates.
- Full Spectrum Probiotic Blend with revolutionary probiotics S. salivarius K12 and M18 for complete GI coverage. With 12 strains of friendly flora, Source of Life GOLD’s Full Spectrum Probiotic Blend is so diverse, it offers offer total probiotic coverage of the entire digestive tract, including oral, intestinal and colonic probiotics.
- Enzyme Blend – Digestive enzymes help the body to absorb and utilize the most from the foods we eat. Source of Life Gold includes a complete range of nutrient-liberating whole food enzymes:
– proteases (including bromelain and papain) to digest proteins
– lipases to digest fats
– amylases to digest carbohydrates
– Activessence to liberate phytonutrients within whole foods
- Amino Acids – More than 500 mg of strength- and vitality-promoting amino acids: a complete array of all essential and non-essential amino acids, from spirulina, Whole Food PhytoAlgae, chia and mineral aminoates
- ORAC Value 2500 – Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity is a measure of anti-oxidant activity.