Make this deliciously healthy salad this weekend – serve hot, warm or cold. Full of nutritious ingredients and quick and easy to make.
SWEET POTATO & FETA SALAD
4 Medium Sweet Potatoes
1 Brown Onion
1/2 cup chopped or whole nuts & seeds (we used almonds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds)
1/2 cup Feta Cheese
*Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
1. Chop the sweet potatoes into chunks (you make smaller or larger chunks depending on what you prefer – smaller chunks will cook quicker!)
2. Dice onion and put sweet potatoes and onion onto a baking tray.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and add salt to taste.
4. Bake until almost cooked, for about 30 minutes.
5. Take out the tray from the oven and add the nuts and seeds and mix into the potatoes, making sure everything is covered in olive oil.
6. Roast until potatoes are fully cooked.
7. Remove from oven, place in a bowl and crumble the feta on top.
Serve hot, warm or cold.
Great for lunch or dinner! Yum!
Download the RECIPE CARD – Sweet Potato and Feta Salad