50 vegetarian capsules
2 capsules typically provide:
MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 525mg
Horsetail Spring Shoot (Equisetum arvense) – fresh freeze dried 150mg
Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica) fresh freeze dried 100mg
Sea Buckthorn Berry/ Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Bilberry Fruit (Vaccinium myrtillus) – fresh freeze dried 50mg
Stabilized Rice Bran 50mg
Raw Cacao Nib (Theobroma cacao) – ORGANIC 25mg
Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita pep) 25mg
Gotu Kola Leaf (Centella asiatica) – fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC 25mg
Burdock Root (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Watercress Leaf (Nasturtium officinale) – fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC 25mg
OptiMSM® (Methylsulfonylmethane) 400mg
Vitamin C (as calcium & magnesium ascorbate) 100mg
Zinc (as ascorbate) 5mg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 20mg
Larch tree Arabinogalactin 5.5mg
Vitamin A (as palmitate 1250iu) 375µg
Natural Beta Carotine / Mixed Carotenoids 2mg
Biotin (as d-Biotin) 100µg
Other ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule Shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- No added sugar
- No additives
- No colourants
- No flavours
- No preservatives
- No dairy, no animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegans
- Gluten free
- GMO free
Directions to use: As a food supplement for adults, take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Did you know?
STABILIZED RICE BRAN is a nutritionally diverse superfood with an extraordinary nutritional profile found in the majority of the Magnifood complexes of our Terranova products. The main reason is its action as a synergist for the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in each formulation.
SOME KEY FEATURES OF STABILIZED RICE BRAN
- Contains many metabolic cofactors for B-vitamins and various coenzymes that operate on cellular energy processes that involve B vitamins (such as CoQ10, lipoic acid) and so on
- It is also an excellent food source of B vitamins
- Contains over 100 known antioxidants
- Possesses profound prebiotic properties and even facilitates absorption of nutrients.
- Source of vitamins and minerals, essential amino acids, Omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids
- Contains soluble and insoluble fibre
- Good source of minerals (especially magnesium) and trace minerals
Warning: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Disclaimer: This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quantity, safety or intended use.