Per daily dose:
Propriety fulvic acid composite: 40% Water soluble carbon, 30% Fulvic Acid, 24.5% Ash, 3.5% Calcium, 2% moisture.
Natural mineral rich powder containing 450mg Fulvic Acid
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial colourans
- No dairy, wheat, corn, soy, yeast, rice, sugar and salt,
Directions to use: Take 3 capsules daily preferably in the mornings or before mid-afternoon.
Did you know?
There is nothing more natural than Fulvic Acid, it occurs wherever there is a breakdown and a composting of plant material – an essential component in the cycle of life.
Plants consist predominantly of carbon in different types of organic compounds. To derive the Fulvic Acid, the production process consists of converting these carbon molecules into short chain carbons (Fulvic Acid). A proprietary organic digestion technique is used to produce a high yield Fulvic Acid of the highest quality. After the Fulvic Acid has been derived, it is spray dried into powder. To ensure there is no biological contamination, a heat sterilization process follows the production process. The result is a high quality, high yielding consistent and affordable product.
Fulvic Acid provides for a powerful antiviral mechanism:
- A 350mg daily dose of Fulvic Acid has 14 x 10 to the power of 21 electrons to donate, resulting in lowered inflammation throughout the body.
- Enhances permeability of cell membranes, facilitating optimum absorbance of nutrients into your body’s cells.
- Able to transport 70 times its own molecular mass of nutrients into the cell and 70 times its molecular mass of pollutants and waste materials out of the cell.
- Optimises the effectiveness of vitamin and mineral supplements.
- All the above results in increased energy, sense of well-being and vitality.
- The most powerful natural electrolyte to be found in nature.
- Fulvic Acid raises the voltage in your cells – cancer cells all have in common a low-voltage. When the voltage and the cell is raised the cancer cells die.
- Modulates and optimises the immune system. This means if your immune system is overactive as in autoimmune dysfunction, it regulates this downwards and if youave an under-active or impaired immune response, Fulvic Acid will assist it to up-regulate.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger – Fulvic Acid behaves as an electron donor or acceptor, depending on the radical (disruptive, unhealthy) charge. It renders the free radicals harmless, and is able to reduce “used up” oxidised supplements back into their active form. This effectively enables your body to recycle many useful vitamins, for example reducing coenzyme Q 10 to the more active and absorbable ubiquinol.
- Improves enzymatic reactions in cells, stimulates enzyme development, and formation of enzymes. Fulvic Acid molecules often provide the building blocks for cellular enzyme metabolisms and reactions. This is part of our cellular adaptation and interaction with the environment around us.
- Fulvic Acid, being a very tiny molecule, is able to beneficially operate within every component of your cells working its life-sustaining, nutrient facilitating, electrically contributing and detoxifying functions.
Disclaimer: Fulfixer™ Fulvic Acid is a natural food supplement therefore no medical claims are made or inferred, no claims regarding ameliorating, curing or positively affecting any medical conditions, the above content provided for informational purposes based on information and studies undertaken by numerous progressive and leading probiotic manufacturers worldwide and information gleaned from peer-reviewed studies.