Each capsule contains:
Liposomal Cellg8™ Glutathione 625mg
(equivalent to 250mg Setria™ glutathione and 375mg phosphatidylcholine)
Patented French Melon Extract 20mg
(From Cucumis melo L. (sweet melon) fruit, 31:1 extract, providing Protected Superoxide Dismutase)
Other ingredients: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, clear vegetable capsule.
- Sugar free
- Vegan friendly – 100 % plant based.
- Clean and free from agrochemicals, artificial additives and heavy metals.
Directions to use:
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1-2 capsules per day or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warning: Consult a relevant health care provider before use if pregnant, intended to become pregnant or breastfeeding. Use in children under the guidance of a relevant healthcare provider.
- Superior and trusted results every time you take Natroceutics Glutathione
- Increased Glutathione (GPx), Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and Catalase (CAT).
- Liposomal Cellg8™ Delivery of Glutathione.
- Japanese Setria™ Glutathione.
- Bioactive Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) from French Melon Extract.
- Protected from degradation through a patented microencapsulation technology.
- Quality assured through GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and batch testing.
- Studied by experts in the field of Glutathione and SOD.
- Designed to deliver therapeutic efficacy.
- Fully recyclable packaging and supporting environmental regeneration – Natroceutics uses FSC-certified cardboard and plants a tree for every product sold.
Did you know?
Glutathione is known as the mother of all antioxidants and is key to immune system function. Higher glutathione levels are associated with enhanced physical health, fewer illnesses, and improved quality of life. Glutathione is directly influential on telomerase activity which is an important biomarker for cell proliferation and life.
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), the “Youth Molecule”, is the only antioxidant agent able to regulate the production of superoxide anion radicals, thus preventing cell oxidation and damage. Superoxide anions are one of the strongest reactive oxygen species (ROS) and contribute to many health challenges. SOD neutralises these radicals into hydrogen peroxide and oxygen. Through aging and poor health, our SOD capacity diminishes, accelerating cellular damage. SOD can help manage cellular damage due to aging or illness.