Ingredients: 100% pure Lime oil (Citrus aurantifolia)
Country of origin: South Africa
Directions for use: Lime essential oil can be used in a diffuser or topically in beauty formulations. Always dilute it with a carrier oil.
Warning: Do not take internally. Keep away from children and the eyes. Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Benefits of Lime essential oil:
- May aid in supporting the immune system (high concentration of vitamin C)
- Could assist with weight loss (limonene is one of the active ingredients found in citrus peels which aids in weight loss)
- Can be used as an antiseptic
- May help to treat acne, eczema, sores, and psoriasis due to its antibacterial properties
- It is an astringent – may help to reduce pore size and help with preventing the signs of aging.
- May have a hemostatic effect that may help with heavy menstrual flow.
Lime essential oil blends well with: Clary Sage, Lavender, Neroli, and Ylang-Ylang.