Ingredients: 100% pure Neroli essential oil (Citrus Aurantium)
Country of origin: Italy
Uses of Neroli oil:
- Widely used in the perfume and fragrance industry
- Helps to improve skin elasticity
- Prevent appearance of stretch marks
- Reducing acne and scars
- Helping heal broken capillaries
- Has calming and relaxing effect
- Alleviate anxiety and heart palpitations
- Helps combating insomnia
- Ease premenstrual discomfort
- Alleviate headaches and neuralgia
- Possible to help with digestive issues such colitis, dyspepsia and diarrhoea
- Works well to eliminate bad odour
Did you know?
Neroli essential oil is one of 4 essential oil produced from orange tree – Sweet Orange Blossom essential oil is extracted from the orange tree blossoms via a process of enfleurage (a process that uses odorless fats that are solid at room temperature to capture the fragrant compounds exuded by plants). Bitter Orange essential oil is extracted from the peels of nearly ripe orange fruit and Petitgrain Essentail oil is extracted from the leaves of the orange tree.
Neroli oil was named after the Italian princess Marie-Anne de La Treemoille of Nerola, who introduced the oil to Italy in 16th century.