Ingredients: Origanum (Oreganum vulgare), 100% essential oil
Country of origin: Spain
Directions to use: Oreganum essential oil can be applied on skin or taken internally. It is very potent oil and must be used with caution and diluted with a carrier oil such as coconut oil, olive oil etc.
Health Benefits of Oreganum essential oil:
- Powerful antibiotic
- Antibacterial and antiseptic properties
Applications for Oreganum Oil:
- Natural antibiotic
- Treat toenail fungus, athlete’s foot and ringworm
- Treat warts
- Treat Gingivitis
- Treat sinus infections and allergies
- Treat bronchitis and croup
- Treat yeast infections, candida and UTIs
- Manage heartburn, SIBO and other digestive problems
- Manage earaches and toothaches
- Reverse or reduce tumors
- House hold cleaning
- Anti-wrinkle or anti-aging creams
- Commonly used as a household cleansing agent.
- Support healthy digestion, immune and respiratory systems
Warning: Origanum essential oil can cause irritation to the skin or allergic reactions. Pregnant and nursing women should avoid it.
Did you know?
Oregano oil can be used for naturally treating warts. Mix 3-4 drops of oregano essential oil with 1 teaspoon of a carrier oil such as neem oil (which also excellent against warts). Apply the blend with a clean cotton swab 4-5 times a day and make sure to use a clean swab if you are treating more than one wart so you don’t spread the infection. After treatment cover the wart with a tape or bandage so it is not fuelled by oxygen. Within a week or two you should be able to notice a sizeable difference in the size of the wart.