Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zinc Ricinoleate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Ferox Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tragacanth Gum, Citric Acid, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) oil*, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) leaf*, Silver Citrate, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) leaf oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dilcis (Orange) Wood Oil*, Salicyclic Acid.
* ingredients from organic agriculture
Jozi Organic deodorants are biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- No Aluminium – Aluminium is a common antiperspirant additive that prevents perspiration. However it is a skin irritant, clogs pores and has been linked to an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- No Alcohol – Alcohols are efficient solvent and are used extensively in perfumes and other cosmetics, but over time can cause dryness and irritation.
- No Parabens – Parabens are used as preservatives in almost all cosmetics. Parabens can cause skin irritation, contact dermatitis, skin allergies and are surrounded by breast cancer controversy.
- No Petrochemicals – These are used in almost all cosmetics as cheap and effective fragrances, colourants and other ingredients; they can provoke skin allergies and destroy the natural oily barrier on the skin, leaving it dry and flaky.
- No Propylene Glycol – This is used in most deodorants and cosmetics, it can be a skin irritant and alters skin structure, allowing potentially harmful chemicals to penetrate deeply into the skin.
Did you know?
Antiperspirants – inhibit natural body perspiration with pore clogging chemicals.
Deodorants – allow perspiration, but prevent odour.