Ingredients: 100% pure Tea Tree essential oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Country of origin: SA (Australian standard)
Directions for use: Tea Tree oil can be used in diffusers, in baths and topically in beauty formulations. Always dilute with a carrier oil.
WARNING: Do not use internally. Do not apply to skin undiluted.
Did you know?
Tea Tree oil has nothing to do with tea plants. It is extracted through steam distillation of twigs and leaves of Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), which is native to Australia.
Tea Tree oil is often prescribed by alternative health practitioners in the replacement of conventional medications because it is just as effective and without adverse side effects.
Health benefits of Tea Tree Oil:
- One of the most effective home remedies for acne
- Treating bacterial infections and wounds
- Treating fungal infections such as Candida, jock itch, toenail fungus, athlete’s foot
- Alleviating dry flaking skin
- Remove dandruff and head lice
- Helps with bad breath
- Its powerful antimicrobial properties make Tea Tree oil a great natural ingredient for house cleaning products
- Successfully removing mould
- Relieving insect bites itch and treating sores and sunburns
- Excellent as a natural insect repellent
- One of the best natural ingredients in food powders to remove bad odour
- Used in deodorant formulas to prevent bad smell.
Tea Tree essential oil blends well with: Cinnamon, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Ginger, Thyme, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, and Rosemary