Active ingredients per 12g (approximately 1 scoop)
Boswellia Serrata 200mg
C3 Reduct®, CurcuWIN ® 200mg
(High Bioavailability Turmeric Curcuminoids Blend)
CHD-FA Elemental Fulvic Acid 250mg
KSM-66® Ashwagandha Extract 200mg
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides 5000mg
Creatine Monohydrate 2000mg
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 750mg
Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg
Mena-Q7® Vitamin K2 150mcg
Licorice Root extract 14mg
Vitamin A 450mcg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 600mcg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 650mcg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 8mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 2500mcg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 850mcg
Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 15mcg
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 333mcg DFE
Vitamin B12 1.2mcg
Vitamin C 550mg
Vitamin D3 5000IU
Fibregum (Organic Acacia Fibre) 250mg
- No refined sugar
- No artificial sweeteners
- No colourants
- No lactose, yeast, starch and gluten
- No artificial fillers
- Sweetened with Steviol Extract=
Directions to use:
Adults: Take 1 scoop of powder (12g) daily. Drink it mixed with 100ml-200ml water (to taste).
Children 16 years and younger: Not recommended.
More about the ingredients:
- Boswellia Serrata: Anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties, improves pain and mobility
- Curcumin: Powerful anti-inflammatory agent, blocking the same inflammation-promoting enzyme as a well-known COX-2 inhibitor drug.
- Fulvic Acid: Multi-functional inflammation modulator. A crucial anti-arthritic active ingredient prevents collagen degradation and improves gut function. Enchances absorbtion of nutrients.
- Collagen: Stimulates endogenous collagen production and counteracts progressive tissue degeneration
- Ashwagandha: Anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic agent: Effective for rheumatoid and osteoarthritis and supports healthy joint function
Glucosamine Sulphate: Modifies cartilage structure, reduces osteoarthritis pain, delays progression, improves mobility
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2: Crucial for the prevention of arthritis and for decreasing the severity of symptoms. Intimately linked to bone
- health and multiple wellness issues
- MSM: Multiple beneficial effects, anti-inflammatory, improves pain and mobility in osteoarthritis
- Coenzyme Q10: Modulates inflammatory cytokines and oxidative stress in rheumatoid arthritis patients, also specifically effective for gout
- Prebiotic Fibre: Valuable anti-arthritic contribution due to improved gut health (along with Fulvic Acid and Ginger Root)
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicine Control Council. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.