Ingredients: Raw St.John’s Wort flowers (Hypericum perforatum), Olive oil
Country of origin: Turkey
- No preservatives
- No additives
Directions for use: Massage a small amount of the St’John’s Wort Oil into the affected area.
Warnings: This product is for external use only. Do not apply to broken skin.
St John’s Wort is known to be photo-toxic. Stay out of the sun for several hours after applying to the skin.
Prolonged topical use may cause irritation. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Storage instructions: Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight & out of the reach of children.
Did you know?
Botalife St. John’s Wort oil is produced using the maceration method. The flowers of the plant are collected from areas far from human settlements. They are placed in extra virgin olive oil in glass containers and kept in sunlight to gently extract the precious botanical actives.
Health Benefits of St’John’s Wort Oil:
- Antiaging efect on skin by restoring elasticity & reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Anti-inflammatory and calming effect for skin arritations
- Contains hypericin, which is antiviral, anti-inflammatory & promotes healing
- Helps to soothe mild burns & bruising
- Soothes muscular aches, pains & strains
- Helps with joint aches & inflammation
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.