Ingredients: pure Sweet Almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus)
Directions to use: Place few drops of Sweet Almond oil on your hands and massage gently into face.
May be added to masks and other face or body products or to bath water.
May be used directly or mixed with other ingredients as hair mask for thickening hair.
Benefits of Sweet Almond oil:
• excellent moisturiser
• soothing and conditioning skin
• helps relieve skin irritation, inflammation and itching
• good lubricating properties and excellent as massage oil because it is not an overly fast penetrating oil
• promoting a clear young looking complexion
• helps to relieve muscular aches and pains
• contains a rich concentration of oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids
• rich in vitamin E, D, B1, B2, B6 and A, which are nutrients promoting strong and healthy hair.