Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid
Directions to use: Take a quarter medicine measure mixed with a liquid or food 3 times per day.
Uses and Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Aids absorption of Iron and thereby helps prevent Iron-deficiency anemia
- Improves immune health and may help shorten the duration & reduce symptoms of respiratory tract infections like colds and flu, as well as decrease the incidence of conditions like pneumonia, malaria and diarrhea.
- Improve heart health by reducing levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood
- Plays a part in collagen synthesis and therefore promotes healthy glowing skin and protects against sun damage and free radical exposure
- Lowers levels of uric acid in the blood, which may help reduce the risk of gout flare-ups
- Since Ascorbic acid can prevent microbial growth it is also used as a preservative in natural foods, including breads, meats, spreads, sauces, jams and jellies.