Ingredients: Red Wine Vinegar (47%), Grape Must (47%), dried Green Tea (4%), dried Carob pods (0.4%), fresh Lavender (0.4%), dried Bay leaf (0.4%), Kelp powder (0.4%), dried chilli (0.4%)
- 6% acidity
- Proudly South African
- No preservatives
- No artificial colourants
- No artificial flavours
Directions for use: Use in salads, marinades, pickles or as an aperitif, or refreshing drink when mixed with water.
More about the ingredients:
- Green Tea: Clinical studies suggest a link between polyphenols in green tea and a reduced chance of cancer. Green Tea brims with antioxidants, is a superb detoxifier and a must for weight and cholesterol reduction.
- Carob: Pods and seeds from the Locust tree (carob) are sweet and caffeine-free. Carob fruit aids digestion and lowers cholesterol. The lignan gives the plant its antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and antioxidant properties.
- Chilli: Chillies contain capsaicin which has anti-inflammatory properties, acts as an analgesic, improves digestion and stimulates circulation. Young fruit is rich in Vitamin C and mature fruit in Vitamin A. Chillies contain antioxidants which enhance the immune system.
- Bay leaf: Dried or fresh bay leaves are used worldwide to flavour meat, fish and vegetable dishes. Medicinally, bay leaves are used to treat high blood-sugar levels, infections, headaches and stomach ailments.
- Kelp: Sea vegetables contain all the vitamins and minerals needed for good health: iodine (essential for a well-functioning metabolism), iron, calcium, magnesium, certain B-vitamins and vitamin K.