Ingredients: Lemon Organic (Citrus limon)
Country of origin: South Africa
Directions for use: Lemon oil can be used in a diffuser or topically in beauty formulations. Always dilute with a carrier oil.
Warning: Do not take internally. Keep away from children and eyes. Do not use undiluted on the skin.
More about Lemon essential oil:
Lemon essential oil is derived from the peel of the lemon, which is cold-pressed. The peel of the lemon is actually the most nutrient-rich part of the lemon as it is where all the phytonutrients are contained. Lemon plants are originally native to Asia, but they are now grown all over the world.
A variety of research done on lemon oil shows that it has powerful antioxidant properties that can help to decrease inflammation, fight bacteria and fungi, increase energy levels, and help to ease digestion.
Benefits of Lemon essential oil:
- May help to relieve nausea (may be helpful for those suffering from morning sickness during pregnancy)
- Could aid in soothing digestive problems
- Could help to reduce acne as well as hydrate and nourish irritated skin
- May assist in weight loss
- May help to purify the body by protecting it against harmful pathogens
- It could help to boost your immune system as well as fight respiratory diseases.
Lemon Essential oil blends well with: Benzoin, Cadramon, Camomile, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Ginger, Juniperberry, Lavender, Neroli, Rose, and Sandalwood