- Biodegradable growing container (100% plant-based)
- Growing medium composed of Coco Peat, Peat Moss, Coco Coir, and Perlite
- Packet of non-GMO, non-irradiated seeds
- Wooden bamboo scraper
- Growing instructions
Directions to use:
- Step 1: Throw about 90% of the soil into the grow container. Use the wooden scraper to level soil. Spread seeds evenly on top and use remaining soil to create a thin layer of soil to cover the seeds. Place the container in a sunny and well-lit spot, keeping the container open at all times.
- Step 2: Water directly after planting. Keep soil moist but not soaking wet. Use a spray bottle.
- Step 3: Harvest between 8-20 days from planting. Use a clean scissor and cut 1cm above the soil. Rinse after harvest.
- Step 4: Enjoy your freshly harvested micro greens with salads, wraps, smoothies, stews, soups and curries. Microgreens are high in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Step 5: Add the grow container to compost or work it into your garden soil.