Each veg cap contains:
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Directions to use: Take 2 capsules daily with food. For pain take 6-12 capsules with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Did you know?
There is no recognized recommended dietary allowance for an MSM supplement or for sulfur (which it contains), because there’s no proven symptoms of sulfur deficiency described in medical literature as of now. Therefore, the dosage you’ll want to take depends on what you’re using MSM for and your current state of health.
Usually, 500 milligrams of MSM, taken three times daily, is the starting dose recommended for treating osteoarthritis. Other reports show that up to three to six grams daily (divided into three doses normally) seems to be safe and welltolerated.
Health Benefits of MSM:
- MSM reduces inflammatory markers and oxidative stress.
- MSM benefits overall joint health and normal range of motion to stay active
- MSM plays a role in maintaining the cushioning between joints to support mobility and protect healthy cartilage
- MSM is rich in Sulphur and that is the key ingredient for collagen to support the skin’s structural framework
- MSM helps inhibit pro-inflammatory mechanisms which help to reduce inflammation
- MSM plays a critical role in detoxifying the body by regulating the production of Glutathione
- MSM helps to sustain the role of cell regeneration that is necessary for health immunity
- MSM can help rebuild the lining of the digestive tract and lower inflammation/allergic reactions to certain foods.
OptiMSM® is the purest and only GRAS-designated MSM (methylsulfonylmethane). Bergstrom Nutrition uses a proprietary multi-stage distillation process, and every batch is third-party tested, ensuring optimal purity, quality, and consistency. In contrast to OptiMSM®, other commercially-available MSM uses crystallization to isolate the MSM molecule. As this crystallized material cools, occlusions can develop that trap contaminants within the MSM and lead to material that may contain heavy metals, residual water, and other impurities.
OptiMSM® is made exclusively in the USA and manufactured in a single purpose cGMP-compliant, ISOregistered facility to help provide essential traceability.
Kosher and Halal certified, non-GMO, gluten-free, allergen-free, non-shellfish-derived, and vegan, our OptiMSM® backed by extensive toxicology data.
The Bergstrom Nutrition technical team alone has over 100 years of combined experience in the manufacturing uses and application of MSM.