Ingredients: organic, cold pressed Moringa seed oil
Directions to use:
Hair care: Wet hair and massage into scalp and hair. Then rinse of a clean and moisturised hair and scalp.
Skin care: Smooth onto your skin once or twice daily.
More about Moringa Oil:
- Moringa oils is a very stable oil with a long shelf life.
- Moringa oil can be taken as food supplement for its rich vitamin and unsaturated fatty acids content.
- Moringa oil is also suitable as a cooking oil similar to olive oil.
- Excellent for dry and mature skins – moisturises and rejuvenate dull, tired and aging skins.
- Lovely treatment for dry, chipped lips.
- Works well to soften and condition dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis conditions.
- The antioxidants in Moringa oil assist with fighting free radicals damage to skin and prevents tissue damage, muscle sagging and wrinkle formation.
- Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties make it useful for minor skin abrasions, cuts, burns and sunburn.
- When used regularly Moringa oil will help clear face of blackheads and blemishes.
- Assist with minimizing of dark spot and hyperpigmentation.
- It is excellent natural cleanser.