Each capsule provides:
UTHEVER® Niacinamide mononucleotide (NMN) 500mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
Directions to use:
Adults 18 years and older: Take 1-2 capsules daily with or after food, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Note: Consult a relevant healthcare provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Did you know?
NMN is a naturally occurring form of Vitamin B3 that is studied for slowing ageing and for preventing diseases of ageing. Dietary NMN is converted to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), a coenzyme in all living cells which is required for numerous biological processes. NAD+ levels naturally decline with age, reaching less than 50% of youthful levels by middle age.
Decreased NAD+ levels have been attributed to increased inflammation and oxidative stress as well as to the development of age-related conditions such as hypertension, cognitive decline, and type 2 diabetes.
Studies have found that NMN supplements assist with increasing blood NAD+ levels in different populations, resulting in the following benefits:
- Mitochondrial health: Mitochondria, often referred to as the “powerhouses” of cells, playing a vital role in energy production. NMN supports mitochondrial function which has broad implications for overall health and vitality.
- DNA repair: NAD+ plays a role in the repair of DNA. By boosting NAD+ levels, NMN might support the body’s ability to repair DNA damage, which is associated with ageing.
- Protection against age-related diseases: Studies suggest that NMN supplementation might assist with various age-related conditions like cardiovascular diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, and metabolic disorders such as type 2 diabetes.
- Improvement in energy metabolism: NMN has been shown to improve energy metabolism, potentially leading to enhanced physical performance and stamina.
- Support for brain health: NMN may offer neuroprotective benefits. Some studies suggest that NMN can support cognitive function and might be beneficial in the context of neurodegenerative diseases.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Studies suggest that NMN can modulate inflammation, which is a fundamental mechanism underlying many chronic diseases.
As you age, you also accumulate more and more senescent cells (or zombie cells) which are cells that refuse to die, creating toxins that cause inflammation and play a causal role in ageing.
Fisetin is a naturally occurring flavonoid found in various fruits and vegetables as well as a powerful natural senolytic. Fisetin has been shown to eliminate a significant number of senescent cells, which in turn reduces the inflammation and ageing these cells cause.
Other benefits of Fisetin include:
- Promotion of NAD+ Production
- Protection against age-related diseases
- Improvement of energy metabolism
- Support for brain health
- DNA repair
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Improves blood sugar regulation
- Promotes skin health
Disclaimer: This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety, or intended use.