Ingredients: 100% pure split green peas
Country of origin: South Africa
- Gluten Free
Directions to use: Rinse and cover with water in a non-metal container. Leave to stand for 12 hours. Once soaked, rinse the split green peas well, cover with generous amount of water and simmer gently for 40 minutes until done.
Did you know?
Split Green Peas are:
- Rich in Manganese that fights free radicals within the body and acts as an anti-oxidant
- High in Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus that are crucial for healthy bones and teeth
- Rich in B vitamins that help to maintain energy levels throughout the day
- High in Folate that assists in new cell development and aids in a healthy pregnancy
- Rich in Copper that increases iron absorption