Ingredients: 100% pure Juniperberry oil (Juniperus communis)
Country of origin: Bosnia/Croatia
Directions for use: Juniperberry oil can be used in a diffuser, in baths or topically in beauty formulations. Always blend with a carrier oil.
Warning: Do not take internally. Keep away from children and eyes. Do not use undiluted on the skin.
More about Juniperberry essential oil:
Juniper berry essential oil is mostly used to help treat sore throats, respiratory infections, muscle aches, fatigue, and arthritis. This oil has also been known to help soothe irritated skin, increase the immune system and help with digestion.
Benefits of Juniperberry essential oil:
- Acts as a natural diuretic which may help the body flush out any excess fluid that in turn may assist in reducing bloating
- May help to improve skin irritations such as eczema, rashes, and acne due to its antiseptic properties
- Could assist with digestion as it helps to stimulate digestive enzymes
- May act as a natural anxiety remedy
- Could possibly help to treat heartburn and acid reflux
- May help to reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Can act as a natural bug repellent
Juniperberry essential oil blends well with: Benzoin, Bergamot, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Orange, Lemongrass, Lime, Melissa, Rosemary, and Sandalwood